This promotion is subject to the starting and closing time of the Promotional Period and is applicable to retail prices only.
Promotion commences on 01/03/2022 and closes on the 31/05/2022. Brickworks reserves the right to remove this promotion at any time.
Only applicable to purchase made at Brickworks Design and Trade Centres in Western Australia during the promotional period. Conditions of Entry
Conditions of Entry
The promoter is: Brickworks Building Products Pty Ltd (ABN. 17 000 028 526] whose registered office is at 738-780 Wallgrove Rd Horsley Park NSW 2175
- Entrants must be the home or business owner at the address entered. Full contact details including: name, phone number, email, address must be provided.
- This promotion is only open to Western Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
- Customers must set up an account with Brickworks and purchase product between 1st March to 31st May 2022. Entrants must provide all contact information required to be eligible.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- The promotion will be in effect for a limited time and end at the Promoters discretion.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
- Winners will be chosen by the promoter and it’s the promoters sole discretion.
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Australian Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any purchase and discount claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in discount value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking and/or use of a prize.
- The Promoter collects personal information ("PI") in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such PI to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this PI. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the PI for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. All entries become the property of the Promoter. Some of the entities to whom the Promoter may disclose entrants’ PI are located outside Australia. The Promoter takes steps to ensure that such recipients respect the confidentiality of PI by abiding by the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) or equivalent privacy laws. Other than as stated above, the Promoter will not send entrants’ PI to recipients outside of Australia without obtaining their consent (in some cases this consent will be implied) or otherwise complying with the APPs.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible for this promotion. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The promotion and these terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of the state of New South Wales and the Commonwealth of Australia and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the state of New South Wales and the Commonwealth of Australia.